Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MIND MAPPING OPEN SPACE?

Just opened a conversation in the OST NING World Community's place that Lisa Heft leads on "documenting dialogue". You can read it in the next lines and can follow the conversation through this link.

A big thanks to Karen Winters (www.karenwinters.com www.karensblog.com) for the smart painting


As far as I'm quite unexperienced with OS (I started in year 2009 and have opened space just twice with small groups) I feel most times quite awkward to do more than read and listen from the experts...

But may be I could add some questions and open new conversation spaces, I hope!

Something of this could happen with a topic I can't keep out of my mind: I'm kind of a mind-mapping addict. This is the best way I know to work with written ideas. I almost can't do it any other way (and feel comfortable). I find mind mapping quicker and clearer, it enables creativity, it can be a powerful team builder, it's fun... and it's all the time opening space (due to the radiant structure)!

Do you know about experiences on documenting open spaces through mind maps?

I guess that a small mind-mapping training before an OS meeting could help those who are not used to this tool and expand powerfully the documenting with awesome results...

What do you think about it?

Best wishes from Bilbao,

Eleder

ps: This video shows how one can easily mind map


Eleder
BM31_ BILBAO: Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity
Twitter: @Eleder_BM

No comments:

Post a Comment