Sunday, November 21, 2010

SPEAKING FROM THE CENTER

Another message to the OSLIST, 2 days before my next OS... 

Hello!

How do you feel speaking from the centre for, let's say, 15 minutes when opening space?

There's a small issue that makes me a bit uneasy: just knowing that I'll be all the time showing my back to some attendees. Do you walk a bit around to avoid it?

What about looking at people's eyes when speaking? Do you do it consciously one by one around the circle?
Do you perhaps look far away just to keep calmer?

What are the rituals that help you enjoy this moment instead of feeling nervous?

Those are some of the questions that are coming to my mind during the preparation of my next OS, next Friday.

Warmly,

Eleder

BM31_ BILBAO: Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity

Twitter: @Eleder_BM

No comments:

Post a Comment