Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Alice Herz-Sommer, dancing under the gallows

Alice Herz-Sommer (born 26 November 1903 in Prague). Pianist, music teacher and the world’s oldest known Holocaust survivor.

Here "Alice dancing under the Gallows" promo video (12´) and some words from the comments on the site:
  • This video changed my life. It never gets old, or loses it's gravity. Alice, you were sent from God as a light to mankind. God bless you. You are my hero.
  • I am head over heels in love with Alice. I've watched this about 20 times. It's my Alice-therapy. God bless her. She is a gift to this world.
Here the same video with Spanish subtitles.


Enjoy this wonderful day :-)!

Eleder BuM (Bilbao underground Mayor)
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (Basque)   @Eleder_BuM  (Twitter)




No comments:

Post a Comment