Friday, December 17, 2010

MUSEUM OF UNINTENDED USE






























inidea to CREA-CPS list:
inspiring?
http://www.museumofunintendeduse.com

Jack Fox answers:
I really like the Unintended Muse. The iPad and the plunger make a nice couple. Reminds me of Red Green: "If the girls don't find you handsome, they better find you handy." The trick here is to find a connection that doesn't suck. Who would have ever thought of propping up their plunger with an iPad.  What does a plunger and an ipad have in common, and why would anyone want to prop up their plunger anyway? Hmm... "I" one a handle and the other a name. That's why I'm a creative genius, don't even try. Now I can go to bed, thanks Marc.
jmf
What a great source, this list! What a great technology, distribution lists!

Best wishes,


No comments:

Post a Comment